Live betting tips
If you are new to live betting then the following tips may be helpful to you.
The main advice is to gain experience. And here are some additional:
- Start betting is better with less dynamic sports, such as Football or Hockey. Unfortunately, at the end of the sports season there are fewer arbs for these sports.
- It is better to put on 2-outcomes arbs
- Do not bet on the last minutes of the match / half / set, as many bookmakers often close the line and there is a risk not to close the arbs
- Pay attention to the bets in the breaks
- If you often see bets disappearing, try setting a minimum lifetime value of 5 seconds